Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nightmare in Naz City!

The posting of the Halloween pictures has been much delayed. Perhaps because what I really would have liked to have posted would be Dr. F's hand-drawn poster for the Halloween party at his nextdoor neighbour's! In any case, there were 2 party's this year! One for adults on the Thursday night following the REAL Halloween... and one on Friday for the children at Dr. D's:

This is probably Kurdistan's first real Jack-o'-lantern, carved by the fabulous Dr. D. It was also suggested that I photograph and post the infamous pink cupcakes from this party, but I realize you can already see these in the post of my birthday (Oct. 16). For this special party, Dr. D also made chocolate-frosted cupcakes which, although I truly thought they were even more tasty, were suggested to only taste better because it was psychologically more pleasing if your eyes don't tell you they taste PINK!

T reads Dr. F's palm... I am not sure accurate a reading he got, but I do know that afterwards, he likely forgot anything negative due to anticipation of the cake (see table) bedecked with.... how did you guess? PINK icing.

Devil meets devil! Although in fact, Pambette's devilish adult version was not really so scary to the rest of us adults, it reduced the little devil to tears. It wasn't immediately clear if and how we could calm her.

And the photo below is the only one I will post of the Thursday night party. None of my photos were particularly good, but I had to post one of our new English teachers in his Caspar head! I would love to post the story of the day we met, but as the story could be deemed "policically incorrect", I will desist until after asking permission. (PS. For those who know me, this same guy can be found in my Facebook wearing a Dolaemon head)!

No comments: