Thursday, May 10, 2007

weekend at work

Seeing as it is already Thursday and I am just now posting for the weekend past, it is clear that I have been having difficulties keeping up with blogging. To be honest, the Internet at New City is not such that I can upload anything and my office (with working computer/Internet is getting quite HOT! - in the 30s by late morning). Anyway, when in my office (even on weekends), I am mostly playing catch up rather than blogging (partly due to mismanagement of time, partly due to the scheduling difficulties of sharing an often malfunctioning photocopier with the whole department, and partly due to meetings over things such as changing policies).
Anyway, the last Satuday afternoon at work was rather nice! I saw C (the chef from the cafeteria (pictured above) and he invited me to come for dinner after finishing my photocopying. We (C, his 2 kids, and two other cafeteria workers and I had a picnic dinner on a blanket on the grassy bits between the two buildings on campus...

Then we went for a stroll in Minaret Park before I taxied home to do marking.

No comments: