Monday, April 27, 2009

Gretta Goes to the Iraq

seeing as Dr. F and I have not really been able to set up our own expat community event or website yet (I am thinking we have a system kind of like London Linkup or My Merhaba in Turkey), it has been difficult to meet people who are not part of our own little incestuous (not meant to be taken literally of course) university crowd. That doesn't mean that others haven't been more successful than me.

However, I have made some Blog friends! Not many, but a few. Please note the latest addition to the "Meet my friends" column to the right of my posts. I have added Gretta Goes to the Iraq. I like this new blog as "Gretta" (although I have never met her) is practically my neighbor. I can walk to the compound where she lives in about 20-30 minutes (depending on which building in the compound).

No comments: