Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Diş Doktoru

So in case you weren't aware, the real reason for my trip to Istanbul is that I am distrustful of the dentists in Hawler. I suppose this isn't such a nice things to say, but as Dr. T quit Sema Hospital on Doctor's street, I haven't felt at all inclined to go. Ok, so why not just not go to the dentist at all you might ask. Well, before quitting, Dr. T told me that I was likely in urgent need of a root canal. And indeed the dentist here told me that something has induced trauma and hence nerve damage has caused infection which could spread and damage other roots. They did half the job and I must return for the other half in 4-5 weeks... so I guess you will be reading more about Istanbul again soon.

PS. Have you ever heard of dental tourism?

No comments: