Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kiki moves to Adana

THat friend that I met in Konya was actually "Kiki" (in right side bar: Kiki in Skopje); except that Kiki is no longer in Macadonia. She has moved to Adana to teach there. Today I found that she had posted her photos on Facebook... and she actually took picture of the sema ceremony. Since I have none of my own... I had to post them here...

Today was a significant day at the Mevlana Center as the president of Turkey attended. After a dinner at Batmaz Turkish restaurant in Ankawa (which incidentally has changed hands and is actually BETTER!), we came back to find that Turkish channel TRT International was broadcasting live from Konya. I got to see part of the ceremony again, starting from a live concert by Ahmet Özhan. Check YouTube!

No comments: