Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gare du Nord

Today I have moved to a hotel near Gare du Nord as SA had to pack and leave for Dubai. I will leave tomorrow morning. After getting settled in, I arranged to meet up with R. She is a lecturer at a London university who happened to be visiting Paris at the same time. She also happens to have similar shopping tastes as me (and being Brazilian, manages a better sounding French than I can muster). We bought identical shoes at a shop on Rue de Rivoli and hats (different ones) at Etam department store. Then after a little wine, she had to catch her train at Gare du Nord. This is us (two in center) in front of the station along with the Morrocan-French girls who took turns taking our photo for us. They also gave us an email address to send the photos to and the travel advice not to visit Marrakech, but Saïdia.

No comments: