Saturday, June 20, 2009

Running for Cover

This afternoon, while taking a break from doing next to nothing, I heard a rare sound... rain, and then hail! Finally, something to wash away the dust. If only it could also wash away the dust accumulating in my mind.

Anyway, it seems a suitable day for rain since I am feeling a little bit blue. Yesterday afternoon, S (my house guest) left with the insistence that she will NOT be back. With her, she took Fr, his son and J who are all off for the summer break. Yesterday evening, D came for dinner and he, Mu and I sat in the near dark (the electricity went out for nearly 2 hours) and traded dreams of upcoming vacations. This morning at 2:00 am, he left on the early flight to Istanbul. Now I am here near friendless waiting for July 8th and my flight to Stockholm.

No comments: