Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Ainkawa Gossip Network...

... is not as active as "Paddy" thought! In fact, it seems this very blog is a source of gossip. I am not sure whether to be be sorry or proud! Last Thursday at the Edge, the very friendly staff (please leave me a comment if you are reading this) went up to Paddy and asked about his little trip to the police station. He was a little unerved that the gossip travelled even to those outside the university. As he was busy trying to figure out who the leak might be, it slipped out that they read about the event here on "Daily Hawler". Oops.

In truth, it seems nights at the Edge are often getting me in trouble. The night somebody's butt erased all the Z's from my phone made me feel like an idiot earlier this week as I was unable to recognize the marvelous Dr. Z's number and ended up asking him (rather impolitely), "Who IS this?"

No comments: