Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pictures from S's journey to XX

I would love it is S would write something about these pictures as they are from a journey I didn't take. However, I have included them on the blog as I think they are incredible. They are taken at a place that most people here will never get the chance to visit. The woman on the far left in the top photo is the sister of someone S knows from her life in the last country she lived in... It is fitting that I place these pictures here after telling you about the wedding at New City since S described a similar warmth from people in XX as we did with the wedding party members.
The second photo is taken from inside one home and pictures a woman studying in the home directly facing. I think this photo needs no further description.

No comments: